Basic Chromatography Vials, Caps & Inserts - Economical
Who should use BASIK Brand™ vials, inserts & caps? Labs that are working in non critical volumes or concentrations in HPLC or GC and not working with biologicals, natural products or in LCMS. Anyone who has a budget concern for vials and caps but knows enough not to use “cheap” vials that are not made with Quatlity Control.
- Value Priced for Budget Minded Labs - Economical
- Meets or Exceeds all Autosampler Specs
- Excellent Choice for non-Critical Applications
- Excellent Cost / Value.
- Caps that do not extract under normal HPLC or GC conditions and do not leak or jam your autosampler.
- Available in Vial & Cap Kits, “Easy Purchase Packs”; one catalog number in one package
- Made with 1st Hydrolytic, Formula 33 or N51A borosilicate glass.
The BASIK Brand™ caps and septa are manufactured and Quality Tested with extremely high standards for extractables, "pierce-ability" and resealing and these tests can be certificated as well upon request. Available in a wide variety of colors and septa types.
Click HERE for "All Vials" ordering info with BASIK Brand™ Vials & Inserts.
Click HERE for "All Caps" ordering info with BASIK Brand™ Caps.
Click HERE for "Vial & Cap Kits" with BASIK Brand™ kits.
Click HERE for Frequently Asked Questions about Autosampler Vials.