Classic Chromatography Vials
Who Should Use MicroSolv™ Brand Vials, Inserts & Caps?
Anyone who is working with requirements for concentration and purity in HPLC or GC or working with biologicals, natural products or in GCMS. Laboratories that have traditionally purchased vials from autosampler manufacturers and wants the same product at lower pricing when they investigate impurities, work with quantitation values and stability testing.
Not all vials are created equal... the sample preparation and handling process is one of the most expensive costs in any separation lab and the "final" container that you entrust the sample before analysis is critical. In this “final container”, you do not want or expect to find extractables, dirt, dust or manufacturing residue in the vials or caps. MicroSolv™ brand vials & inserts offer assurances of quality reliability due to our own specifications and in process and batch testing. Certificates of conformance are available upon request.
- Good cost/value. Pharmaceutical Packaging Specifications.
- Glass & plastic specifications that meet or exceed demanding laboratory requirements and have minimal impact on sensitive samples.
- Vials that are produced using computerized cameras as they are tooled to assure perfect fit and form.
- Made with 1st Hydrolytic, N51A Borosilicate Glass.
- Caps that do not extract under normal conditions and do not leak or jam your autosampler. Bonded or fitted septa/caps.
- Excellent quality inserts available for limited volume applications.
- Available in “Easy Purchase Packs”; one catalog number for matching vials and caps in one package.
These vials have been the first choice of laboratories and instrument companies for many years…proven performance and have been used by instruments companies for years as their brand of vials.
The MicroSolv Brand™ caps and septa are manufactured and quality tested the same way with extremely high standards for extractables, pierce-ability and resealing and these can be certificated as well upon request. Available with both bonded and fitted septa in the caps.
Click HERE for "All Vials" ordering info with MicroSolv™ Brand Vials & Inserts.
Click HERE for "All Caps" ordering info with MicroSolv™ Brand Caps.
Click HERE for "Vial & Cap Kits" ordering info with MicroSolv™ Vials & Caps.
Click HERE for Freqently Asked Questions!