Every Day, Reliable & Precise Columns for Reversed Phase
Why Choose Cogent RP™?
- Cogent RP™ HPLC columns have been available for over 20 years and are used in many USP© and "in-house" developed methods.
- They are manufactured in the USA and available globally through local distributors.
- Our R&D and Technical Support Laboratories assist our customers for lifetime with live, free and friendly support..
- RP columns are reliable, you can count on them and are easy to use.
About Cogent RP™ Columns:
- Providing excellent peak shapes, precision and robust column lifetimes.
- They are available in a wide range of phases for closely related compounds and other challenges. A truly great value.
- The columns are manufactured in a state of the art, modern, ultra-clean factory with a focus on materials accountability and chain of custody. They can be used reliably and confidently in regulated laboratories and modern HPLC applications.
- 100Å and 300Å phases are used in analytical methods and all 3, 5 and 10µm phases can be scaled-up for preparative HPLC applications. All phases are available in guard and analytical sizes with: 2.1, 4.6, 10, 21.2, 30 and 50mm ID columns. Other ID's may be available, please inquire for details. Know that you can always scale up your method if needed.
- The very best HPLC silica available today is used with super-efficient bonding, exhaustive end-capping and consistent column packing are only part of the RP™ columns package. Be confident you are getting the highest quality RP columns and you are not compromising.
- Accountability for manufacturing materials, on-boarding support, troubleshooting and assistance during investigations as well as mirroring method conditions in our laboratories are part of the RP™ package. Be confident these columns can be traced to source materials if needed.