Silica Based Ion Exchange Columns
Why Choose Cogent IEX™?
Cogent IEX™ HPLC columns have been available for over 20 years in the industry and are used in many USP© methods as well as methods developed in-house.
They are manufactured in the USA and are available globally through local distributors.
MicroSolv’s Research and Development and Technical Support laboratories assist our customers for the lifetime of our products with live, free and friendly support.
About Cogent IEX™ Columns;
- Providing excellent peak shapes, precision, robust column lifetimes, Cogent IEX™ columns are available in Strong Cation (Sulfonic Acid), Weak Cation (Carboxylic Acid), Strong Anion (Quaternary Amine) & Weak Anion (Diethylamino) phases.
- A truly great value. These columns are made in a state of the art, modern, ultra-clean factory with a focus on materials accountability and chain of custody to be used reliably and confidently in regulated laboratories and modern HPLC applications.
- 100Å particles size and 5 and 10µm pore sizes are available in 2.1 & 4.6mm ID analytical and guard column sizes. Other ID's are available, please inquire for details. Know that you can always scale up your method if needed.
- The very best spherical silica available today is used and the super-efficient bonding and consistent column packing are only part of the IEX™ package. Be confident you are getting the highest quality Ion Exchange Columns and you are not compromising.
- Accountability for manufacturing materials, on-boarding support, troubleshooting and assistance during investigations as well as mirroring method conditions in our laboratories is part of the IEX™ package. Be confident these columns can be traced to source materials if needed.