Every Day Columns for Normal Phase Chromatography
Why Choose Cogent NP™?
Cogent NP™ HPLC columns have been available in the industry for over 20 years and are used in many USP© and in-house developed methods.
They are manufactured in the USA and are available globally through local distributors.
MicroSolv’s Research and Development and Technical Support laboratories assist our customers for the lifetime of our products with live, free and friendly support.
About Cogent NP™ Columns;
- Cogent NP™ columns provide excellent peak shapes, precision and robust column lifetimes. They are available in a range of phases and help for closely related compounds and other challenges using Normal Phase HPLC. A truly great value.
- Columns are manufactured in a state of the art, modern, ultra-clean factory with a focus on materials accountability and chain of custody to be used reliably and confidently in regulated laboratories and modern HPLC applications.
- Available in 100Å and 300Å phases for use in analytical methods and all of the 3, 5 and 10µm phases can be scaled-up for preparative HPLC applications. All phases are available in guard sizes and analytical sizes 2.1, 4.6, 10, 21.2, 30 and 50mm ID columns. Other ID's may be available, please inquire for details. Know that you can always scale up your method if needed.
- The very best HPLC silica available today is used and consistent column packing are only part of the NP™ columns package. Be confident you are getting the highest quality NP™ columns and you are not compromising.
- Accountability for manufacturing materials, on-boarding support, troubleshooting and assistance during investigations as well as mirroring method conditions in our laboratories is part of the NP™ package. Be confident these columns can be traced to source materials if needed.