What is the HSQ™ Kit? It’s Everything you Need to Test HPLC Instruments.
The High-Speed Qualification (HSQ™) Kit is designed to allow you to self-test and document your HPLC systems using NIST-Traceable standard reference materials and comply with Analytical Instrument Qualification (AIQ) for USP <1058>. A dedicated, premium test HPLC column and an Excel™ software template are also included to ensure scientific integrity of your test results. Both Isocratic and Gradient Systems can be qualified with Variable Wavelength or Diode Array Detectors. These tests can be incorporated into your company's PQ SOP.
- Perform Holistic and Modular AIQ Tests in Two Hours.
- Perform after Preventative Maintenance with immediate Instrument Up-time. No waiting for Vendor Appointments.
- Use to Calibrate your HPLC Instruments.
- Help users fulfill their requirements to “Maintain Instruments in a Qualified State.” See USP <1058>.
- Performance Checks are Important for Troubleshooting Transferred Methods.
The HSQ™ System is comprised of 5 major components.
- A series of NIST Traceable calibration solutions, with a Certificate of Analysis. Click HERE to view a sample (PDF).
- An HSQ™ Test Column –Pre-validated for the test protocols with a Certificate of Conformance.
- A Validated Excel™-based software template (protected) to compile, calculate and graph test results.
- A series of Test Protocols, which can be freely modified or incorporated into your internal SOPs.
- Un-limited Technical and Educational Support.
What Does the HSQ™ Kit Test?
The HSQ™ Kit provides holistic system, pump, autosampler & detector tests for your HPLC Instrument with the following performance checks:
Holistic System Tests:
- HPLC Extra Column Volume
- Instrument Volume
- Gradient Dwell Volume
- Flow Accuracy
- Flow Precision / Drift
- Gradient Delivery
- Volume Linearity
- % Carryover
- Short-Term Dynamic Noise
- Wavelength Accuracy
- Primary Standard: up to 14 wavelengths, from 241nm- 641nm
- Secondary Standard: @ 205nm and 273nm
- Linearity: over 3 Orders (equivalent to 100% - 0.1%)
Additional Performance Check, HSQ™ Test Protocols are Included with the Kit:
A complete set of tests and protocols to perform fully and completely Performance Qualifications (PQ) and Performance Checks of your HPLC system which a lab technician can easily and reliably perform with minimal training. The Kit includes all Component Tests listed above plus System Checks:
- Whole System Performance
- Extra Column Volume
- Gradient Dwell Volume
Contents of The HSQ™ Kit:
Note: All HSQ™ Solutions are NIST Traceable and are Supplied with Complete and Full Certificates of Analysis.
- HSQ™ HPLC Test Column: An HPS™ C8, Reversed Phase, 4.6x75mm, Certificated and validated column is selected specifically for Performance Testing.
- Wavelength Calibration Solution: 4ml bottle of Holmium Oxide, 4% in 10% Perchloric Acid.
- Linearity Solutions L1, L4, L5 & L6: 4 x 30ml bottles of different concentrations of Caffeine dissolved in 90:10 0.1% Acetic Acid: Acetonitrile.
- Linearity Solution L2: 50ml bottle of Caffeine dissolved in 90:10 0.1% Acetic Acid: Acetonitrile
- Linearity Solution L3: 50ml bottle of Caffeine dissolved in 90:10 0.1% Acetic Acid: Acetonitrile. Also used as a reference solution. Uracil is added only to L3 as a marker for pump flow stability.
- HSQ™ Resolution Test Mixture: 30ml bottle of our proprietary blend of standards including caffeine as peak #2.
- Gradient Visualization Solution: 30ml bottle of 1.0 ml/mL of Uracil in 10% Acetonitrile/Water with 0.1% Acetic Acid.
- Excel™ Template: Used to compile, calculate or graph the actual testing results.
- Test Protocols: Use to completely comply with performance qualification requirements. Can be used as supplied or customized to your current SOP’s.
- Instructions: Quickly start to Qualify your instrument following our easy to follow Instructions.